Monday, May 29, 2006

A boring Sunday [/yawn]

I seem to have a tendency to have rather uneventful Sundays. Yesterday, that tradition continued as I failed to pawn my Gamecube at SuperPawn to have enough food and gas money until next week when my next check comes (and I hopefully begin work at a new job). I just couldn't accept only $10 for the console itself and another $15 for nine games. Perhaps I'll either try another shop in a few days or I'll manage to wait until the check comes. Perhaps some Eternal Darkness will help pass the time...

Also, I managed to fall asleep during the 3rd quarter of the Suns/Mavericks game, so I have to find out who won and if there were any crazy plays made that I didn't see. On the other hand, the Heat/Pistons game ought to be more interesting anyway. As long as they don't resort to 'Hack-a-Shaq' to stretch the last few minutes of the game, I'll be entertained.

Fun-wise, today's not looking too good either. Oh well...have a good Memorial Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home