Friday, June 02, 2006

Lots of Difficulties

Wouldn't it be just my luck to have my PC that runs Windows ME to suddenly have a problem with AOL on dial-up...since Tuesday morning, I've been able to connect for about 45 minutes before my connection is dropped and AOL reports an error that makes it so that I have to restart my system to reconnect. I've been considering installing Linux on my system since I've lost my Windows XP disc and Vista isn't due for another 6 months or so. Of course, a 1 gig USB drive and high-speed internet would help too, if only I could hurry up and get hired somewhere...

Nowhere near as disappointing as the fact that I could already be on my way to having a job if it weren't for an out-of-state drivers license is seeing Miami practically give up in the last few minutes of Game 5 by letting Detroit take a 4-point lead to a 13-point win. Even worse, Phoenix makes the same mistakes the following day in their Game 5, losing just as bad, although they at least scored over 100. You just know a game is bad when you're glad to have to go run an errand while there's still a few minutes to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home