Saturday, June 03, 2006

So, it's been decided...

Looks like this year's NBA Finals are going to be very interesting, if only because either Miami or Dallas is going to win their first ever title in team history, in addition to the fact that both teams have never made it this far before. I'll have to find other things to do at 'game time' until Thursday night.

I shouldn't be surprised that of all places to find a good deal on computer parts, Fry's Electronics so happens to have a sale on the 1 GB USB drive I've been looking for (and a $10 rebate with it). Of course, from my side of town, the entire trip from home to the store and back will probably be around 40 miles, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Playing around with the template code is on my to do list, but there probably won't be any major changes made until I understand every last line of code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home