Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tales of The Last Hope...XIII

Why, oh why did I not take E3 into account back when I was feeling buyer's remorse over that XBox 360 purchase? Even though I couldn't have predicted Final Fantasy 13 no longer being a PlayStation 3 exclusive (or wouldn't have been willing to believe it), the fact that tri-Ace was already working on Infinite Undiscovery (hopefully the game will be better than the title) could've been a good clue that Star Ocean: The Last Hope would also be on XBox 360 - and maybe even another Valkyrie Profile in a few years - had I been clear minded enough to see it.

Though such news was uplifting for me, a roommate that just bought a PS3 mainly for FF13 was a bit disappointed, though at least Versus 13 wasn't also announced for the 360. I should've told him not to feel so bummed unless Kingdom Hearts 3 (and you just know there'll be one once the DS and PSP games are released) also loses PS3 exclusivity...or never gets it to begin with.

Though the demos for Tales of Vesperia and Too Human are now available for download, I'll either have to wait a few days or upgrade my Live account to gold status since silver members don't always get first access to new stuff. I'd rather wait since buying a gold membership that's not going to be used often isn't very appealing. Hell, the $8 toward a 1-month membership will be better spent on ToV as soon as 1)It's released and I have the money for it, 2)It gets good enough reviews, and 3)I'm sure it won't get in the way of my current Tales of the Abyss playthrough of about 15 hours.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home