Friday, October 06, 2006

Just Another Update

Within the past two weeks, I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to. It's a shame, since on the same day as I got my 256MB memory upgrade in the mail, my neighbor's internet connection was rewired by technicians in a way such as that I've been unable to use his modem to connect to the internet by wireless router.

Strangely enough also is the fact that right after I posted about the whole Sixteen Volts thing, I got quite a bit of hits from a blog called Eunomia, and precisely from a post titled "Don't Be Cruel". I'd say it's a milestone considering that it's the first link to this blog from another blog (that I've seen). Of course, there's also been a few hits coming from Technorati and Google's BlogSearch. On a final note, Half Sigma has discovered an archive of posts from Sixteen Volts.

Trying out the 'new' features on Blogger has been considered, but right now, until I get internet back in my own home, things will remain as they currently are. Further developments on that front will be explained in future posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home